Web site copyright © The Kuyper Foundation 2012. Copyright on individual articles, essays, and audio files belongs to the authors. The texts of books reproduced on this site are under copyright unless otherwise stated. Permission is hereby granted for the downloading, printing and copying of essays, articles, book texts, journals and audio files and films contained on this web site for personal use and for redistribution to others for personal use provided:
- that this is done on a strictly non-profit basis,
- that all material downloaded from this site and subsequently reproduced identifies the authors of such material and displays their copyright, and
- that the Kuyper Foundation is identified as the source of this material and its full postal address (Post Office Box 2, Taunton, Somerset, England, TA1 4ZD) and web site address (www.kuyper.org) are included.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for such external sites. We provide these external links so that the user can access additional useful information, but the inclusion of a link to an external site does not imply any endorsement of that site by the Kuyper Foundation.
Store Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be made by Paypal.
- All payments are in pounds sterling.
- All goods remain the property of Kuyper Foundation until payment is made in full.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery. Delivery charge will depend on goods ordered.
- If the goods are found to be defective we will send a replacement.
- We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order.
- All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- We will not pass your name and addresses to any third parties.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within seven days of receipt providing it is undamaged and unused.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
- Claims for damage must be made within seven days of receipt.
- You are responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the returned item.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your consumer statutory rights.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.